Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: VOTT Crossover

  1. #1
    Inactive Member bernardhyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2007
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I am looking for specifications to build a VOTT crossover for a 2 way replica. I will divide at 500hz , but other than that, I don't know a lot about what Altec used in crossovers and how they were configured.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Bernie[email protected]

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Post

    If building a replica, then just buy some nice used N501-8A units and get the 'real deal' for probably less than the cost of the components.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.